We stock the BEDMAX and EASICHICK range of bedding.
A top quality, purpose made bedding, designed to safeguard the health and welfare of your animals in stables and housing – dust free, hygienic, 100% natural, large flake shavings made to measure from fresh pine timber.
This is why:
- Large flakes - BEDMAX shavings are made to measure and cut large, so they’re much more difficult for chicks to attempt to eat and subsequently choke on.
- Natural hygiene -BEDMAX is made predominantly from pine, which has unique, scientifically proven antibacterial properties. Our shavings are also dried at sterilising temperatures during production. This reduces the need for medication.
- Durability - BEDMAX remains effective for longer than most other forms of bedding. When other beddings turn to mulch, BEDMAX shavings remain intact, dry, resilient and durable.
Easichick™ is a wood fibre bedding made specifically for poultry. It was originally developed to improve the health and well-being of commercial birds, in turn improving yields for farmers.
But commercial poultry farmers are no longer the only ones reaping the benefits of easichick and its bio-secure benefits. The super absorbent bedding is also available in easy-to-handle 10kg bales for domestic flocks as well.
Whether for commercial poultry farmers or small-holders, easichick is always:
- Biosecure from factory to delivery
- Absorbent and free-draining
- Dust free
- Bacteria free
- Easy to use
- Warm & comfortable for your birds
Easichick™ can be disposed of in the same way as all other litters and is regularly used for:
- Pelleting for horticultural fertiliser
- Spreading on farmland
- Spreading on grassland
- Spreading on organic approved agricultural land as it is approved for use in organic systems by the Organic Farmers & Growers Association
- Burning as a fuel at poultry litter approved power stations.
We also stock the following:
- Chopped cardboard
- Shredded paper
- Chopped rape straw