COST EFFECTIVE ON ITS P&K ALONE
Fibrophos is an environmentally friendly, renewable, concentrated P and K fertiliser consisting of phosphate, potash, sulphur, magnesium, calcium, sodium and significant quantities of essential trace elements required by crops and grass to achieve high yields.
BENEFITS OF FIBROPHOS OVER BLENDED FERTILISERS
- Apply secondary elements of sulphur, magnesium, calcium and sodium at no extra cost
- Trace elements and micronutrients supplied at no extra cost
- Even coverage of fields
- Nutrients are in same balance as that removed by a cereal crop
- Immediate and sustained improvement in soil status
- Reduces on farm machinery and labour requirement
- Applied by our team of experienced operators right across the South West
- Improved palatability of grassland
- Range of analysis available
- Click here for more information to FIBROPHOS (https://www.fibrophos.co.uk/)
P – GROW GRADES
We can arrange delivery and spreading of al Fibrophos, P-Grow and Upkeep grades to anywhere in the South West. We have spreading contractors available throughout all of Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Hampshire.