Pearce Seeds agronomists are at the heart of a company that offers advice on the best crop protection treatments in both forage and arable production.
The South West of England is a changing landscape in agriculture from the large arable units on the Salisbury Plain and Marlborough Downs in Wiltshire through to the predominantly grass driven dairy units in Devon. Pearce Seeds agronomists are specialised in all crops in their areas and as such we can provide agronomic advice on;
- All Winter and Spring Cereal crops including milling wheat, feed wheat, malting and feed barley for the arable orinetated farmer as well as cereal crops for silage and arable silage mixes.
- Oilseed Rape
- Grassland agronomy, including advice on what mixes of grass seeds that will best suit your requirements. These can then all be processed and mixed in our bespoke mixing plant.
- Maize including advice on maize seed and maize agronomy
- Peas & Beans including supply of seed and agronomy services
- Greening crops
- Game Cover and cover crops.
All our crop protection products are stored and delivered from our store at Sherborne on a daily basis by a team that sets standards for prompt and reliable service. We are currently servicing with daily deliveries in Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Hampshire.
Please contact us for more information:
Pearce Seeds LLP
Tel: 01935 811 400
Fax: 01935 816 800
Specialists in Your Field